Girl Scouts work hard to earn their program credit and there are lots of ways to use it. Program credit is an individual reward, acknowledging your hard work and entreprenurial success. Throughout the cookie sale program, girls practice five skills-goal setting, decision-making, money management, people skills, and business ethics – and they decide how to run their businesses. Now they get to decide how to use their program credit!
Check program credit balance at any time by visiting https://mps.bz/ and entering card number, BID number, and CVV code. Due to IRS Guidelines, program credit from the 2017 cookie program will expire on May 1, 2018.
You may use program credit to pay for:
- Camp Liberty Summer Camp: Enter the amount you want to use when you register or go to make a payment for camp. Select gift card for type of tender and enter your 19-digit account number.
- Equestrian Sessions and Facility Reservations: Reserve your spot with the gift card option for type of tender and enter your 19-digit account number.
- Trading Post at Camp: Bring your 19-digit account number to camp check in.
- Girl Scout Shop: Bring a copy of this email or your 19-digit account number to the shop.
- Council-Sponsored Events: Register for a council event by filling out the online link for virtual program credit listed with the event or with this form.
- Service Unit Events and Day Camps: Provide the event coordinator or day camp with your 19-digit account number, CVV code, and amount you want to use.
Banking Program Credit
Girl Scout Juniors, Cadettes, and Ambassadors can bank their program credit in order to use it on troop trips, council travel, or high awards. Complete the banking program credit form to begin.
Important restrictions and guidelines:
Your leader or another trusted adult may make purchases for you, but only if they have either a copy of this email or your account number and CVV with them.
If using a paper form, include the 19-digit account number and 3-digit CVV on your form along with the amount to use.
Program credit is not redeemable for cash and there are no refunds of any balance.
Program credit expires on May 1, 2018 – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Important Product Sales Forms:
- Problem Collection Form
- Returned Check Form
- Banking Program Credit Form
- Program Credit Reimbursement Form for Service Units (Hard copy)
- Program Credit Reimbursement Form (Online)
More questions about program credit? Check out our FAQ!