Bridging to the Next Grade Level
We host webinars twice a month on Wednesdays at 12:00 pm and alternating Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 pm. Here is a list of webinars:
ridging is a wonderful tradition in Girl Scouting, where girls prepare to move up to the next grade level. Learn about the steps needed to complete bridging requirements and how to celebrate and “bridging” to the next level.
Loving the Outdoors (or learning to!)
Discover small step activities to teach adults and girls to enjoy being in the out of doors even if they (or you) think you they are not the “outdoorsy” type!
- Troop Finances Playback
- Family eBiz Playback
- 1st Troop Meeting Playback
- Cookies – Planning Playback
- Conflict Resolution Playback
- Letting Girls Lead Playback
- Cookies – Recognitions Video
- Let’s Go On A Journey Video
- Planning Troop Trips Playback
- Moving Up from Daisies to Brownies Playback
- Moving Up from Brownies to Juniors Playback