A service unit is a team of volunteers working together in a geographic area providing support to troop leaders, implementing local events, recruiting and retaining girl and adult members and promoting the mission of Girl Scouts within their community. Service units hold leader meetings and are a great place to find support. These meetings are held a minimum of 4 times per year and some meet monthly, and are for the Girl Scout leaders in the area.
For current information on time, date, and location of your area leader meetings please email email@example.com.
At your area leader meeting you will find:
- Collaboration between leaders to make service unit events spectacular.
- Support from other leaders who may have or may be experiencing similar situations.
- Information on events and activities that are taking place locally and around the council.
- Guidance from experienced leaders and the service unit director.
- Training that is given on the service unit level on topics that leaders request.
- Camaraderie that you share with other people involved first-hand in Girl Scouting.
Traditions Coordinator (coming soon)
Questions? Email Membership@GirlScoutsToday.org.