- Andrew Abbott, Cedar Falls Iowa
- Nancy Franzen, Elma, Iowa
- Kay Sackville Breuer, Burlington, Iowa
- John Cummings, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Nancy Dunkel, Dyersville, Iowa
- Laurie Hamen, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Scott Illingsworth, Rock Island, Illinois
- Marika Jones, Bettendorf, Iowa
- Sheila Laing
- Tracy Schwind, Davenport, Iowa
- Sierra Pope, Williamsburg, Iowa
- Carolyn Rankin, Waterloo, Iowa
- Anne Ryerson, Geneseo, Illinois
- Rachel Jaeger, Dubuque, Iowa
- MaryTherese Gehrmann, Bettendorf, Iowa
- Katie Wiedemann, Dubuque, Iowa
Board of Directors
The board of directors is responsible for the corporate business and affairs and governance of the council. Questions, ideas, and input should be directed to GSBoard@GirlScoutsToday.org. If you want to hear from a specific member, please note that in your email.
Board Meeting Dates Fiscal Year 2017
- January 19, 2017
- March 9, 2017
- April 8, 2017 (Annual Meeting)
- May 18, 2017
- July 20, 2017
- October 19, 2017
All meetings will be held from 4:30-6:30 p.m. in the Iowa City area, the Cedar Rapids area, the Quad Cities area, or at Camp Liberty.
- Be a registered member of Girl Scouts of the USA.
- Financially support Girl Scouting at the leadership level.
- Make a concerted effort to attend five board meeting, the annual council meeting, and board training.
- Be a positive role model and advocate for Girl Scouts.
- Serve on at least one council committee.
- Have a clear understanding of the council’s long-range strategic plan.
Board of Directors- Officers
- Teresa Colgan, Chair, Burlington, Iowa
- Jill Dashner, First Vice Chair, Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Lee Mowers, Treasurer, Silvis, Illinois
- Theresa Dunkin, Secretary, North Liberty, Iowa
Board of Directors-Members at Large
Board Development Committee
Board Meeting Minutes