Kick start your troop year with the Fall Product Program!
The Fall Product Program is a great way for Girl Scouts to earn money to support troop activities, purchase supplies and materials, and participate in events. Our council offers one of the highest percentages offered in any Girl Scout council throughout the country!
Online sales begin October 1 and in-person sales begin October 5. Make sure to order your Fall Product treats by October 21 when the program ends.
Here are a few ways to boost your troop profits:
- Troops earn 25% profit on the sales they make
- Troops with girls in grades 6-12 are offered 28% profit when they opt out of receiving recognitions.
- Troops that participate in the Fall Sale Program will be eligible to earn bonus proceeds at cookie time!
Each fall, Girl Scouts sell nuts, candy, magazines, and other items through face-to-face and online sales. These girls aren’t just selling delicious treats; they’re learning the five essential skills!
- Goal setting – Girls set goals individually and with their troop, and then create a plan to reach them. Girls develop cooperation and team building skills along the way.
- Decision making – Girls make decisions on how the troop will spend their money using critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Money management – Girls are responsible for taking orders and handling customers’ money. This helps them gain valuable and practical life skills around financial literacy.
- People skills – Girls will learn how to talk to, listen to, and work with all kinds of people during the Fall Product Program. These experiences help them develop healthy relationships and conflict resolution skills they can use throughout their lives.
- Business ethics – Being responsible and honest throughout the Fall Product Program will reinforce positive values that girls will use in all aspects of life.
Not sure what to do next? Head to our resources page to get started!