Older Girl Experiences
As an older Girl Scout, you’ll have the resources you need to tackle challenges with confidence, independence, and critical thinking. We’ll cheer you on as you discover how to advocate for causes you care about, connect with like-minded young women, and work with others make a difference in the world. You might explore career paths, and begin to build networks for your future. Who knows, you might even earn your Gold Award, go on a wilderness trip, be a Counselor-In-Training, or travel to amazing places through Girl Scout Destinations!
When you bridge from an Ambassador to an adult, you’ll be part of our network of impressive alums, be eligible for college scholarships, and ready to take on the world.
Explore Older Girl Opportunities
- Learn about the ways you can take full advantage of Girl Scout opportunities—from travel, and summer camp to earning Highest Awards.
- Attend events and overnights where you can explore the outdoors, STEM, art, and much more!
- Take advantage of our college scholarships.
- We want to hear from you! Connect with us on Facebook and Instagram.
Girl Program Advisory Committee
The Girl Program Advisory Committee provides guidance on the development of programs and experiences for Girl Scouts in middle and high school. If selected, committee members must have the ability to participate:
- Leadership conferences in the spring and fall
- Monthly online meetings on the first Tuesday from 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Winter team building overnight
Committee members will also be responsible for planning at least one event for older girls during their time on the advisory team. Members are expected to be communicate through social media between scheduled meetings as well. Please consider your personal schedule of availability for this committee prior to applying, this committee is successful with lots of input from members! Committee members will need to reapply each year to participate.
To apply, complete the online application by May 31, 2020.