- Exclusive recognition on horse stall
- Photo recognition on Camp Liberty social media
- Private trail ride and cook-out for up to 10 guests (riders must be at least 9-years-old)
- Adoption Kit Support-A-Horse
Adopt A Horse
The Camp Liberty Equestrian Program, in New Liberty, Iowa, is a cherished opportunity for Girl Scouts. From weekend trail rides with their troops to the progressive horsemanship program at summer camp, the horses at Camp Liberty have helped thousands of girls grow in courage, confidence, and character.
- To connect with a lovable animal and care for them is a life-changing moment for girls; teaching them empathy, responsibility, and stewardship for animals.
- While developing into an equestrian, girls become competent decision makers and feel empowered to find their independence.
- When riding with her friends, girls are not only building trust with their horse, but with their peers; learning teamwork and leadership.
“The equestrian program at Camp Liberty always pushes me to grow and learn, making me more confident both at camp and in the real world.” – long-time camper, Maya
Believe in the Camp Liberty Equestrian Program
Adopt-A-Horse - $2,500
Support-A-Horse - $1,000
Help-A-Horse - $500
All sponsors will receive an Adoption Kit that includes:
- Photo and fact sheet about your horse
- Certificate of adoption
- Official Camp Liberty Equestrian Program patch
To pledge your support for developing the next generation of leaders, call 800-798-0833 or email Info@GirlScoutsToday.org.