Troops and Juliettes (individual Girl Scouts) make friends, build new
skills, earn badges and awards, and have fun!
What Troops Do
Whether you are a first time troop leader or a leader with years of experience, you know the importance of helping girls have the best Girl Scout experience possible. We encourage all troops to:
- Meet at least once per month
- Participate in traditions like songs, games, and ceremonies
- Complete a service project
- Get outdoors
- Experience a Girl Scout event or field trip
- Participate in the Girl Scout
- Choose a few badges to work on
- Most importantly, just have FUN!
Join our Online Communitites!
We're here for you!
Volunteer help and support is always a phone call or email away. Our customer care team is happy to answer your questions and assist you as you volunteer. Just call 800-798-0833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.