Fall Product Program
The Fall Product Program is a great way for troops to earn additional proceeds to help support troop activities, purchase supplies and materials, and participate in Girl Scout events. We are proud to offer troops 25% profit on the sales they make. This is one of the highest percentages offered in any Girl Scout council throughout the country!
Boost your troop profits:
- Troops earn 25% profit on the sales they make
- Troops with girls in grades 6-12 are offered 28% profit when they opt out of receiving recognitions.
- Non-troop affiliated girls’ (Juliette’s) profits are awarded to girls in the form of Virtual Program Credits.
Five Essential Skills:
- Goal setting – Girls set goals individually and with their troop, and then create a plan to reach them. Girls develop cooperation and team building skills along the way.
- Decision making – Girls make decisions on how the troop will spend their money using critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Money management – Girls are responsible for taking orders and handling customers’ money. This helps them gain valuable and practical life skills around financial literacy.
- People skills – Girls will learn how to talk to, listen to, and work with all kinds of people during the Fall Product Program. These experiences help them develop healthy relationships and conflict resolution skills they can use throughout their lives.
- Business ethics – Being responsible and honest throughout the Fall Product Program will reinforce positive values that girls will use in all aspects of life.
In addition to the skills girls learn, the proceeds they earn will help support their Girl Scout experience such as:
Program supplies and equipment
Not sure what to do next? Head to our resources page to get started!