Troop 6401 from Cedar Falls, Iowa, created a “kindness garden” filled with painted rocks with words of encouragement at their elementary school. They chose this project in hopes to teach their classmates and community to spread joy and love to everyone through small acts of kindness. Anyone is welcome to take a rock from the garden to share with a friend, or stranger, to encourage positivity.
Troop Leaders can renew their girls through My GS using troop finances.
- Click on MY GS in the upper right hand corner of the navigation bar of this web page.
- Select “Member Profile”
from the drop down menu
- Log in, using your Member
- Once you are in your profile,
click on your troop tab. You will see a list of all girls and adults
who have been previously registered in your troop.
- On the right hand side of your screen, you’ll want to select,
“NEXT YEAR” from the drop-down menu.
- You will see
under the “Renewal Choice” heading the options to renew for those
girls and adults who still need to renew. Simply select “Renew” for
each of those girls and adults who will be renewing for the coming
- If you are trying to renew a girl who has been
previously registered and you are getting an error message, please
do not try to add her - call 800-798-0833 for assistance to avoid
creating a duplicate record.
- If you are unsure as to
whether a girl is returning or not, please select "I'll decide
later" instead of "Don't Renew." This way, if she
chooses, she can still renew at a later date.
can also add a girl or adult to your troop! At the bottom of the
screen where it says “ADD A NEW MEMBER TO TROOP,” simply select girl
or adult and click GO!
- The screens will guide you through the remainder of the screens to complete your renewal for your troop.