Use your troop bank account to renew your troop!
Complete this renewal
form with all Troop member information and funds will be removed
from your account through ACH.
Renew online through My GS Payment options include troop debit card
or program credit (if families approve the use of program credit).
- Click on MY
GS in the upper right hand corner of the navigation bar of this
- Log in, using your User Name and Password. (Hint
- Your username is the email at which you receive Girl Scout
communications. For password support, use the “Forgot Your Password”
- Click on My Account in the gold box on the upper
right hand corner.
- Select My Troop(s) on the left side and
select the troop to renew.
- Select Edit meeting details to
update your troop’s meeting info.
- Under Girl, check the
“Select All” box and then uncheck any girl not renewing at this
- Under Adult, check the “Select All” box and then
uncheck any adult not renewing at this time
- If you are
unsure as to whether a girl or adult is returning or not, leave the
“Not Returning” checkbox blank. This way, they can still choose to
renew at a later date.
- Below the list of troop members, you
can invite friends to join your troop via email or view troop
membership cards and print out.
- Click on the “Renew” button
above the list of members.
- Confirm and update info for each
member renewing. Confirm address.
- Important Note –When
reviewing each member, do not use the check box for “Use My
- Add a new school for girls
transitioning in the next school year.
- Email addresses
can be added for girls at 13 years old.
- Avoid the
option to grant access to my household.
- Choose a payment type – debit/credit card or program
- Select next participant to confirm their info and
- Review cart and select agreement to the Girl Scout
Promise and Law. Select agreement to the Girl Scout Promise and Law
for each member.
- Enter debit/credit card payment info and
Call 800-798-0833 or contact
us for assistance.