Order your 2019 Renewal Patch
Troops can purchase patches to celebrate renewing their membership and getting ready for another year in Girl Scouts! Patches must be ordered by June 30, 2019 and will be mailed to troop leaders by September 1, 2019.
Troop Leaders can renew their girls through My GS using troop finances.
- Click on MY GS in the upper right hand corner of the navigation bar of this web page.
- Select “Member Profile” from the drop down menu
- Log in, using your Member Profile password.
- Once you are in your profile, click on your troop tab. You will
see a list of all girls and adults who have been previously
registered in your troop.
- On the right hand side of
your screen, you’ll want to select, “NEXT YEAR” from the drop-down
- You will see under the “Renewal Choice”
heading the options to renew for those girls and adults who still
need to renew. Simply select “Renew” for each of those girls and
adults who will be renewing for the coming year.
you are trying to renew a girl who has been previously registered
and you are getting an error message, please do not try to add her -
call 800-798-0833 for assistance to avoid creating a duplicate
- If you are unsure as to whether a girl is
returning or not, please select "I'll decide later"
instead of "Don't Renew." This way, if she chooses, she
can still renew at a later date.
- You can also add a
girl or adult to your troop! At the bottom of the screen where it
says “ADD A NEW MEMBER TO TROOP,” simply select girl or adult and
- The screens will guide you through the remainder of the screens to complete your renewal for your troop.