Use your troop bank account to renew your troop!
Complete this renewal form with all Troop member information and funds will be removed from your account through ACH.
Renew online through My GS Payment options include troop debit card or program credit (if families approve the use of program credit).
- Click on MY GS in the upper right hand corner of the navigation bar of this web page.
- Log in, using your User Name and Password. (Hint - Your username is the email at which you receive Girl Scout communications. For password support, use the “Forgot Your Password” link.)
- Click on My Account in the gold box on the upper right hand corner.
- Select My Troop(s) on the left side and select the troop to renew.
- Select Edit meeting details to update your troop’s meeting info.
- Under Girl, check the “Select All” box and then uncheck any girl not renewing at this time.
- Under Adult, check the “Select All” box and then uncheck any adult not renewing at this time
- If you are unsure as to whether a girl or adult is returning or not, leave the “Not Returning” checkbox blank. This way, they can still choose to renew at a later date.
- Below the list of troop members, you can invite friends to join your troop via email or view troop membership cards and print out.
- Click on the “Renew” button above the list of members.
- Confirm and update info for each
member renewing. Confirm address.
- Important Note –When reviewing each member, do not use the check box for “Use My Primary Address”.
- Add a new school for girls transitioning in the next school year.
- Email addresses can be added for girls at 13 years old.
- Avoid the option to grant access to my household.
- Choose a payment type – debit/credit card or program credit.
- Select next participant to confirm their info and payment.
- Review cart and select agreement to the Girl Scout Promise and Law. Select agreement to the Girl Scout Promise and Law for each member.
- Enter debit/credit card payment info and submit payment.
Call 800-798-0833 or contact us for assistance.