Girl Scouts work hard to earn their program credit and there are lots of ways to use it.
Program credit is an individual reward, acknowledging your hard work and entrepreneurial success. Throughout the cookie sale program, girls practice five skills-goal setting, decision-making, money management, people skills, and business ethics – and they decide how to run their businesses. Now they get to decide how to use their program credit!
Check program credit balance at any time by visiting https://mps.bz/ and entering card number and CVV code.
Program Credit earned in 2022 will expire on May 1, 2023-NO EXCEPTIONS.
Program Credit Spending Options!
- Camp Liberty Summer Camp: Enter the amount you want to use when you register or go to make a payment for camp. Select gift card for type of tender and enter your 19-digit account number.
- Equestrian Sessions and Facility Reservations: Reserve your spot with the gift card option for type of tender and enter your 19-digit account number.
- Trading Post at Camp: Bring your 19-digit account number to camp check in.
- Girl Scout Shop: Stop into a Girl Scout Shop or call our shop team at 800-798-0833 or email Info@GirlScoutsToday.org to place a shop order with Program Credit. Have your 19-digit account number ready.
- Council-Sponsored Events: Register for a council event by filling out the online link for virtual program credit listed with the event or here.
- Service Unit Events and Day Camp: Provide the event coordinator or day camp with your 19-digit account number, CVV code, and amount you want to use.
- GSUSA online store: GSUSA no longer converts program credit from our council. If you would like to order items from the GSUSA online store, please call our local shop team at 800-798-0833 to see if your items are available for us to order. We understand that this is inconvenient and are working on new solutions.
Banking Program Credit
Girl Scout Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors can bank their program credit to use at a later time for:
- Council Approved Troop Trips
- Council Travel
- Camp Liberty Summer Camp
- Council Events
- Girl Scout Destination Trips
- High Awards (Bronze and Gold Awards)
- Lifetime Membership
Complete the banking program credit form to begin.
Important restrictions and guidelines:
Your leader or another trusted adult may make purchases for you, but only if they have either a copy of this email or your account number and CVV with them.
If using a paper form, include the 19-digit account number and 3-digit CVV on your form along with the amount to use.
Program credit is not redeemable for cash and there are no refunds of any balance.
Program credit from the 2022 Cookie Program expires on May 1, 2023 – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Important Product Sales Forms:
More questions about program credit? Check out our FAQ!