Thousands of girls and those who support them will come together from around the world between October 23-25, 2020 to attend G.I.R.L. 2020 in Orlando, Florida! If you are one of those Girl Scouts, we have a wonderful cookie program fund raising opportunity for you.
Girls can earn Convention Credits to be used for the Orlando Girl Scout Convention!
- Up to the 500 level, girls would not earn rewards –except the theme patch and troop tee.
- Girls would earn $8 for every 50 packages sold in “convention credits” – for a total of $72.
- At the 500 and above level, girls can choose program credit – and bank it towards their trip – however, this would be considered regular program credit.
- Any age can bank convention credit – but only Juniors and above can bank program credit.
- Convention credit cannot be exchanged for regular program credit – if a Girl Scout banks convention credit, then decides not to go, the credit will not be refunded back in the form of regular program credit.
- Girls are eligible to participate in this program whether their troop opts out or not.
Click here to participate – must opt in no later than March 29, 2020.