Senior/Ambassador Girl Members have the ability to participate in
GSEIWI's Girl Advisory Committee. The girls on this committee provide
guidance and plan alongside GSEIWI staff in the development of older
girl programming and leadership experiences. The committee will
represent a critical voice to advise GSEIWI on the future direction of
Leadership Experience for older girls in the council.
The Girl Advisory Committee is responsible for:
- Planning/Implementing Fall leadership weekend event for CSA
- Giving continued feedback on programming for CSA girls
- Reviewing/Advising on council renewal incentives
- Maintaining older girl specific social media platform on Discord
- Helping to celebrate girls at Honoring Excellence
- Other Duties as opportunities arise
The Girl Advisory Committee meets the first Tuesday of each month virtually from 7:30-8:30PM. Committee also has 2 in person meet ups each year for team building. Members are expected to be communicative through social media between scheduled meetings. Girls are eligible to apply to become a member of the Girl Advisory Committee in the April/May of their 8th grade year and throughout high school. Applications open May 1-May 20.